Northwest Dirt Churners is committed to advancing the trail running community for all types of trail runners with races, group runs, volunteering, and media.
Subscribe to receive quarterly newsletters in your email box featuring:
- A Northwest Trail Running Community
- We’ll tell you about a running group to join and show you some popular trails in the area and some not-so-popular trails of different lengths.
- Video and maps of the trails
- Coffee houses to start the day and excellent taverns for a recovery beer.
- Northwest Dirt Churners Affiliated Brands –
- Trail Races
- Northwest Dirt Churners trail races that focus on growing the trail running community
- Check out the Pacific Northwest trail race page to find a new race or that one you’ve run every year.
- We will provide race reports for races we run in and volunteer races. Reader race reports are strongly encouraged!
- Upcoming NW Trail Races and volunteering opportunities
- Gear Reviews
- Product and gear reviews about the stuff that Northwest trail runners use
- Feature Stories
- Plenty of other stories about the culture of running, hiking, mountaineering, volunteering, and more!
- Nasty Challenge raised over $15,000 for Forest Park Conservancy
- Firelane Frenzy submitted over $5000 to the American Red Cross and helped the victims of the 2020 forest fires.
- Affiliated Link commissions pay for youth runners trail entry fees
- Proceeds from trail races help Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde buy back land from broken treaties like Willamette Falls.
The Northwest Dirt Churners Team