Watch our video with Kiger and Wildhorse designer Matt Palmer to see how these trail running shoes were designed. Get your Nike shoes at Road Runner Sports by clicking on the links on this page. Northwest Dirt Churners receives a small commission on each sale from this page. Thank you for contributing and helping fund the website, newsletter, and YouTube channel.
TACKLE TOUGH TERRAIN IN LIGHT STABILITY.
Run the trail in the Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 7. Fast and lightweight, the shoe delivers a breathable and secure feel as you race over rocky paths. Updated traction lugs provide stability for your downhill miles.
Nike React technology is a lightweight and durable foam that delivers a responsive ride. A Zoom Air unit in the forefoot provides extra responsiveness, returning your energy to help guide you down the trail.
Multidirectional traction lugs in the heel are made from high-abrasion rubber. They help provide enhanced grip on descents and ascents.
Light and Breathable
Mesh in the upper delivers a lightweight feel and enhanced ventilation.
A Dynamic Fit System through the midfoot helps hug and support your foot as your run through rocky conditions.
- Rock plate at the heel helps shield your foot on rough terrain.
- Slim, cushioned collar provides soft comfort and a streamlined look.
- Padded tongue helps relieve pressure caused by foot swelling over long runs.
- Style: CW6066-300
DURABILITY FOR THE TRAIL
Take on those tough and extreme trail runs with the rugged build of the Nike Wildhorse 7. The upper delivers durable ventilation with support where you need it. Foam midsole cushioning provides responsiveness on every mile.
Nike React foam offers a soft, smooth ride that adds a little spring to your step. Extra cushioning around the heel helps keep your foot secure.
Mesh throughout the upper helps keep your foot ventilated and cool. Skins at the toe deliver durability for tough terrain.
Multidirectional traction lugs in the outsole are made from high-abrasion rubber. They help provide enhanced grip on descents and ascents.
Keep Dirt Away
A gaiter collar around the ankle hugs your foot and helps keep dirt and debris out.
- A Dynamic Fit System through the midfoot helps hug and support your foot as your run through rocky trails.
- Segmented rock plate helps shield your foot on rough terrain.
- Utility tab in the back for easy on and off.
- Weight: 11.14oz/328.4g (Men’s size 10)
- Offset: 8.0mm (Forefoot: 14.5mm, Heel: 22.5mm)
- Shown: Light Army/Cargo Khaki/Bright Crimson/Black
- Style: CZ1856-301